CRIMINAL LAW & FELONIES ATTORNEYS IN MASSACHUSETTS
Medford Criminal Defense Lawyer
Representing People Charged with Misdemeanor, Felony and Juvenile Offenses
One too many beers for the drive home. A brawl at a teenager’s party leading to arrest for assault and battery. A fight in the home that went a bit too far. Possessing a small amount of drugs.
Many people who find themselves confronted by the police never thought they would have a run-in with the law. This doesn’t just happen to other people—it can happen to people you love and care about. It can happen to you.
Whatever criminal defense representation you or your family needs, the Law Office of Kevin P. O’Malleyhas an attorney who knows how to defend you. You don’t have to go to Boston for seasoned and aggressive criminal defense — we are located in the Medford, Massachusetts area. Contact us today.
Your Future Is Important — Call on Experience
Medford criminal defense lawyer Kevin P. O’Malley has handled criminal cases — including juvenile crime and juvenile delinquency cases — since 1982 when he was appointed to serve as an Assistant District Attorney in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Attorney O’Malley’s years as a prosecutor give him a unique perspective regarding the Commonwealth’s approach to criminal cases, which is a proven advantage in his criminal defense practice.
Since 1986, he has defended thousands of people and brought more than 100 cases to jury trial.
Focused on Success for All Criminal Charges
Together, we are prepared to handle your criminal defense case on:
- Juvenile delinquency matters (truancy, underage drinking, graffiti, theft and shoplifting, property crimes, car theft, possession of weapons, alcohol, or drugs)
- Drunk driving (OUI/DWI), both first time and repeat offenders
- Assault and Battery
- Larceny and grand larceny
- Criminal motor vehicle offenses (reckless driving, road rage, driving to endanger, failure to stop for a police officer, leaving the scene of an accident with damage, driving without insurance, operating on a suspended or revoked license)
- All misdemeanor offenses
- Felony drug charges (drug possession, possession of Class D substances, possession with intent to distribute, possession in a school zone)
- Spousal abuse and restraining orders (209A)
Attorney O’Malley knows and works daily within local and District court systems in Middlesex County, Essex County, Suffolk County, Norfolk County, Barnstable County, and Worcester County. Contact the Law Office of Kevin P. O’Malley for help from an experienced criminal defense attorney.
Business Hours: 8a-5:00p M-F
Address: One Shipyard Way Suite 1190 Medford, MA 02155