Serving Metro Boston for More Than Two Decades
The Law Office of Kevin P. O’Malley, P.C. was established in 1986 with the goal of providing comprehensive legal services to families and individuals in the Boston metro area. As you go through life, you may encounter a variety of legal issues that we can guide you through.
From divorce and estate planning to DUI, domestic violence, theft or other criminal defense matters, we are here for all of your needs. Contact our law firm in Medford, Massachusetts for a consultation with an experienced lawyer.
What Sets Us Apart
At The Law Office of Kevin P. O’Malley, P.C., our attorneys strive to provide clients with high quality legal service, accompanied by the following amenities:
- A discount for union members through UnionPlus
- 25% discounts for employees of institutions or companies offering Law Point, Legal Care or similar Attorney locator services through Employee Assistance Programs, e.g. Harvard University or its affiliates, MITRE Corp. etc.
- We accept Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Convenient location with ample parking nearby
- Prompt return of telephone calls
- Small firm intimacy with long term experience and familiarity with the legal landscape
Our Personal Approach
Whether you are a nurse, a doctor, an accountant, a CEO, a waitress, a tradesperson, scientist, a homemaker or a teacher, you deserve an attorney who will act as your true ally and advocate. Former clients frequently recommend us for our ability to understand what you are going through, personally connect with you and accurately represent you. We educate, listen, advise, and professionally apply the approach based upon your direction. You control the level of intensity and attitude.